Monday, January 12, 2009

Passing time blogging...


Well normally After school i start blogging before 12:00 P.M. Realm time on Onyxia but i count blogging as fun and exciting.

Well sorta.

now its time for some more pics =D
isnt it a creepy pic of some Women trying to kill me? well in the end i managed to kill her.
what dont stare at me like that!
she was the one that tried to kill me not the other way around...
Still dont Belive me!?
then take a look at mah sword!
.... ok so i dont have a Pic of it...BUT STILL dont think that i cant pwn you!
mwuahahha....
Yeah im bored
mhm...
Very bored
still bored
way boreder then you reading my blog..
More bored then a cow
Even more so now...
yeah oh and btw im lvl 65 now close to lvl 66 =D
oh yeah if you ever make a toon on Realm Onyxia send me a message or a PM if i am on.

No comments:

Post a Comment